Planning a FootGolf tournament or outing? Interested in turning profits anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 for your fundraising efforts? Let us help you get started with our 10 Check-Point planning ideas! You’ll find that the size of the event may be different than that of a large corporate event, but the concept, steps, and preparation are essentially the same. With over 35 years’ experience in directing golf events, The Staff at Lake Ridge Golf Course will help make your event as seamless as possible.
10 Check-Points To A Successful Event:
1. Form a Committee
2. Set Fundraising Goals
3. Reserve the Golf Course & Dining Facility
4. Secure Sponsorships & Sponsor Signs
5. Advertise & Plan Registration
6. Coordinate Food & Beverage
7. Organize Gifts, Prizes, Contests, Raffles
& Silent Auctions
8. Footgolf Start & Competition
9. Plan For On the Day of the Event Logistics
10. Thank Your Sponsors & Guests
Our experienced staff looks forward to help make your event as seamless as possible.
WLGO at Lake Ridge
Calendar of Events
Thank you for requesting information about outings at Lake Ridge Golf Course.
A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your interest.